Thursday, July 7, 2011

1, 2, 3, My Blog


I am a list girl! Everything I do is a list 1, 2, 3.

Here is the "To do" list for the day..

1. Write a Blog (check)
2. Social Media
3. Financial Aid
4. Connect Social Media and Financial Aid

1. Let's begin with Social Media. I jumped into the pool of social media..did you hear the splash? Twitter, Facebook, Blogger and Hootsuite are the tools that lead me to inspiration, education and encouragement from so many friends. Thank you all for helping!

My first share button experience was a link from SanLuisObispo.com..this is a must read. I even posted their picture on the blog so you can see the pair.


2. Financial Aid this week for my client families included, receiving official financial aid award letters, applying for PLUS Loans and reviewing Student Loan options. Families who have incoming senior students are encouraged to begin exploring the financial aid process and if you have any questions I am here to help!

3. Connecting Social Media with Financial Aid. As we continue our journey together we will navigate the financial aid system with the help of social media.

College Financial Aid Advisors wants to connect with you! How can we help?





No comments:

Post a Comment