Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Open Mic Night #CollegeCash Twitter Seminar September 29


As most of you know I recently launched the twitter seminar #CollegeCash! I am thrilled with the success of this launch and our first few seminars have been informative and well attended.

I would like to thank all of you for supporting my work and welcome all our new online seminar participants. What I enjoy most about social media platforms is the engagement and networking. As our new community on Twitter grows my vision of providing a space for us to connect, engage, learn and support each other has come to life. Thank you for helping bring individuals together and creating a community of “us”.

This week our #CollegeCash Twitter Seminar will be held in an “Open Mic” format. Many communities find great success when an open space is provided where your many questions may be asked. Together, we will share and learn, creating deeper connections as we get to know more about each other.

I look forward to seeing you this week 10:00 pm EST/7:00 pm PST. Prior to the chat, think about the many areas we may discuss and share. Here is a list that may help you trigger some questions you may bring to our live seminar.

· Who can get Financial Aid?

· What is Cost of Attendance?

· What is a PIN for?

· When do I apply for financial aid?

In addition, here are some things I would love to know about all of you and will be asking tonight!

· How old are your children?

· What College are your children applying to?

· How can I help you with financial aid?

· Would you like to guest blog on my wesbsite?

· What suggestions do you have for future chats?

· Will you be a guest speaker on #CollegeCash Chat?


If you have not yet attended our Online Twitter Seminar, please go here for information on how easy it is to do so. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me directly at jodiokun@gmail.com!

1 comment: